South Australia Travel Guide
Highlights of South Australia
Adelaide is the capital city of the state of South Australia, referred to as the City of Churches due to large number of churches and Cathedrals that are throughout the city. For travel information for Adelaide click here.
Kangaroo Island is located 113km southwest of Adelaide. One of the most popular tourist destinations in South Australia. With some amazing wildlife like Kangaroos, Koalas, sea lions and fur seals. There are also some amazing scenery and natural land formations like the Remarkable Rocks. An easy day trip from Adelaide you can drive and catch a ferry across to Kangaroo Island, get a bus trip and ferry crossing or fly directly to Kangaroo Island from Adelaide airport.
Last updated 23rd November 2014
Barossa Valley produces 30% of Australia's wine. The Barossa Valley is around 1 hours drive from Adelaide. The Barossa Valley is one of the most visited wine regions in South Australia and all of Australia.
Adelaide Travel Guide * Sydney Travel Guide * Melbourne Travel Guide * Brisbane Travel Guide * Gold Coast Travel Guide
© 2014 trueblueaussie.com
Other Travel Websites by same author:
* Indonesia Travel Guide
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Singapore Travel Guide * Chinatown Singapore * Newton Circus * Orchard Rd Singapore * Clarke Quay * Boat Quay * Little India Singapore
* Singapore Restaurant Guide
* Malaysia Travel Guide * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Tokyo Travel Guide * Shinjuku * Kabukicho * Roppongi * Shibuya * Harajuku * Asakusa * Ginza * Chiyoda
* Tokyo Restaurant Guide